November 25, 2020
Refresher courses are speedy, but the certified instructors never compromise on the quality. It can include a short timing course of 5 or 10 hours. Refresher driving lessons are offered at every driving school. They are crucial in many situations.
For overcoming nervousness
- Even after passing the driving test, some people feel very anxious to drive alone.
- Even those who carry a provisional or full driving license got involved in a severe collision and are psychologically anxious about driving again.
The refresher driving lessons from LTrent Driving School instructors can help them quickly regain their confidence. Nervous drivers are often trained at a calm location initially and depending on the comfort level of the driver slowly move to traffic roads.
For elderly & seniors
Senior citizens need to refresh their license at 70 years and after every 3 years from then. The elderly can identify whether their driver is safe or need a refresh course. The training sessions will increase their confidence as their perception regarding hazard awareness increases. The seniors also are prepared to identify their bad habits and eliminate them.
Visitors to Australia need to refresh their driving lessons because in many countries driving is on the right side. Therefore, driving on the opposite side can be daunting. With a little professional training, the non-residents or short-term visitors can resolve their issues related to driving on foreign turf.
The instructors can even guide them on how to get their license issued. A short course ensures you are capable to pass the written and practical driving test necessary to get a driving license.
For those who failed
The driving school offers a short 5 hour and 10-hour refresher course. Learners can easily identify which one is good for them.
- If you still have not appeared for the practical test or your confidence is shaky then a 10-hour refresher course offers you space and opportunity to work on the weaknesses.
- If you failed a practical test recently and are thinking about re-attempt, then a 5-hour refresher course is the right option.
What is covered in the refresher courses?
- Enhance existing driving skills.
- Learn to committedly observe traffic rules.
- Pick up new driving techniques to reduce motoring costs and save money.
- Overcome motoring fear like night-time driving, poor weather driving, motorway driving, etc.
- Get familiar with any changes in traffic law.
- Gain confidence and avoid nervousness due to specific situations.
A refresher driving course avoids your driving skills from getting rusty. It is beneficial in several ways to the drivers.
- Learners are challenged to remember information, which they hardly thought about for months or from the time they took their driving test. A long interval between initial memorized data gets stagnant if you don’t recall it.
- A Refresher course is similar to a fire drill. It helps to identify your bad driving skills and improve them. Thus, errors get eliminated and the significance of safe driving gets established.
- With better key skills like enhanced awareness, anticipation, and planning a driver can read the road properly. It reduces fuel consumption and car depreciation. The driver gains more confidence in their safe driving skills.
- With a refresher driving course, your chances to lessen motoring offenses like making illegal turns or speeding also increases.
Book a short-time refresher course often to stay updated about road rules and maintain confidence.